Monday 21 December 2015

Bring On The Sparkle Blog Hop With SpiegelMom Scraps

Welcome to 



We have an awesome line up with you for our Holiday Blog Hop
The Sparklers and a couple of special guests.
While I am thinking of it, if you love sequins and pretties you should apply for Jody's DT call at SMS, it is a great team and lots of fun.

Here is my hop card for you...

I have used All is Bright papers from MME and the image is precoloured from The Paper Shelter.
I have made a shaker using a die from American Crafts, I think it is Amy Tan, but it is pretty old.
I filled the shaker with Cinnamon & Sugar Sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps.

Here is the blog line up, Make sure and comment on each project to be in to win an awesome prize.

Jody

Charity Feit

Amy Lee

Kat Benjamin

Sarah McClellan
com

Louise Forsyth (You Are Here)

So there you have, join in and play along at our Facebook event too.
 https://www.facebook.com/events/1636350053293194/

Thanks for popping by Lou :)

14 comments:

  1. What a delightful Christmas shaker card, Lou! I love these awesome papers and cheerful Santa! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lou!!! That Santa is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! I really like the shaker element with the Cinnamon and Sugar sequin mix! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!! I did something so similar as some selfie cards!! Such a coincident!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise, I love this fun card!! The colors and the design are awesome, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Louise... You and Amy have inspired my next card!!! I must work on some polaroid selfies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I have to admit, upon first glance, I thought this was a scrapbook layout. But that I read your post and saw it was a card. Amazing… I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little shaker! The theme of the card reminds me of my good friend's collection of vintage christmas statues and knick-knacks. She would adore this card!

    Kim CCMC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your adorable shaker card!:)) The Santa and reindeer is too cute. They look like they are taking a selfie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation love your image. We only just got back from vacation and thought I'd have a bit of a play with images. I wasn't going to publish till the new year but accidentally pressed publish instead of draft so here I am....no more though till the 1st January. Have a wonderful Christmas and hugs to you...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great card- love the colors, cute images and LOVE the shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Utterly love this card Lou. SO cool hun! The polaroid aperture used as a shaker is super cool and the fab paper combo and sentiment stamp. Love EVERYTHING about this one. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...