Saturday 10 October 2015

A Little bit of Fairy Dust.

Hi - happy Saturday everyone :) It is a lovely day here in Dannevirke so I am going to make this quick so I can get out in my garden.

One of the new releases for October is KaiserCraft's  Fairy Dust Collection, this is a really pretty collection with lots of purple and turquoise.  Very girly.



I have used a couple of the papers from the 6x6 paper pad for my card and added a punched border and lace doily for some texture under my image.
I have added some Bo Bunny Pearlescents around the edge of the card and on the outside of the image.
I have added some flowers and a butterfly from the Fairy Dust collectables pack.
The image is called Darla Dogwood and she is from Lacy Sunshine stamps .
I have coloured her with copic markers.

Thanks loads for visiting and I hope you enjoyed my card.
Louise

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors Lou!! Beautiful card & colored image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I'd commented on this already Lou. Love this fabulous card. Gorgeous image, so cute with those pigtails. Gorgeous in lilac and teal. Fab combo. Love all the delish details and your stunning colouring job. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and girly Lou. Colouring is awesome...of course. Hope your blitsy stash arrived those stamps look great, xo

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...