Tuesday 21 October 2014

Just Like Riding a Bike With Close To My Heart

Hi - I have another card for you today using a pocket scrapbooking card, this time a little more blinged up.


Using a CTMH cardstock base I cut my My Reflections "wanderful" paper to size and matted to the base.  I then added the super cute bicycle card to the left side and sprayed with gold mist on either side.  Once the mist had dryed I added sprayed binding ribbon and a pearl strip to the bottom then layed down a flower cluster.  Very appropriate as Spring is blooming here in New Zealand at the moment and daylight saving has just begun.

Thanks for joining me today, happy scrapping.


2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Louise... I love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sentiment, so true! Love the finish on the card, did you spritz it? Perfect bling too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete