Thursday 3 April 2014

Last of February Projectlife

Today I sharing my last 2 pages for Feb - One thing I love about PL is that it is about our day to day lives, not just layouts about the important stuff.  Although it can mean I don't scrap the important stuff anymore and I really must remedy that.

I have used mostly the Coral Projectlife corekit for these pages and added bits out of my stash from Studio Calico and lots of alpha stickers that come on the 12 x 12 sheets from MME & Fancy Pants.  


I have noticed a very bright theme coming out in my pages and I have decided to just go with the eclecticness of the pages together in my album and live with it, because I mean really in a life with four kids, a hubby and mad cat nothing is really ever the same each day ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love your bright themes.
    I also tend to go towards bright stuff, both in card making and sewing.
    Your haircut looks good.
    I can remember years and years where I didn't get my hair cut... kids came first ... having 6 of them... then 8!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...