Thursday 13 March 2014

Project Life Week 3

I had forgotten to post my week 3 spread, which is kind of unbelievable as it is my favourite so far.....


Lots of little things happened, plus it was the school holidays so of course the kids were here keeping me out of trouble ;)

Here are a few close ups....




I have used my new BH coral kit in a few places on this spread - I am pretty sure it is my fav kit so far, the colours are perfect for boys and girls which is great in our house.

And something I have done this week is clean up the desk in the office, it is part of my new organising kick - so far I have done our bedroom....

and the office....




and I am part way through the boys room - that is where I snaffled the shelf at the back of the desk from, it used to be in my room when I was a kid :)  And now I have it back.    Still alot of rooms to go but it is a good start.  And I am so happy with how these 2 rooms look I am really looking forward to getting the house finished.  PLUS I have Andrew doing his mancave and I have been selling the unwanted stuff on the Dannevirke sell page on Facebook and making some birthday money YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment