Tuesday 14 January 2014

Scotties Crafts - Hey Scruff Layout

This week for Scotties I would like to share this layout of my daughter with a photo taken on instagram....


 I layered my photo with a selection of the papers linked above and layered some diecuts from the 6x6 Violet Crush pad under the photo. I also diecut a Memory Box Pippi Butterfly from one of the speciality papers in the pad with my cuttlebug and glued in the top corner of my photo.  I cut a border with a border punch to add interest along the bottom edge of the grouping.
Next I cut my title using my cricut and core-diations cardstock.  I ran my letters through an embossing die on my cuttlebug and sanded them back.

Up in the corner I added a small cluster of paper strips and a punched heart to balance the page.

Thanks loads for visiting the blog today, happy scrapping :)

2 comments:

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...