Tuesday 1 October 2013

Scotties Crafts - My 3 Boys Layout

Hi, this week for scottie's crafts I have made this layout using papers from the Vintage Bliss Collection by Simple Stories .....
 The papers are really pretty and quite feminine so I challenged myself to make a boys layout :)  I started by cutting the photo panel from Page Elements paper and then trimed the top part off as it was too top heavy and my instax photos hung off the bottom...

I realigned and adhered to my page along with a strip of Be Happy  paper top and bottom, the bottom strip I punched with a border punch......


I added sprinkles of paint spray on my white cardstock background and I
I then sewed around all my papers and also over the string on the banner with black thread....


I then took out my Couture Creations Cool Things stamp set  I carefully cut the words and the heart out on the corner word stamp as I wont ever probably use it as a corner stamp but I will use the words and the heart.  Plus if I ever need to I can put it back together on the block and stamp it as it is meant to be.  I inked the stamps up with pigment ink.....


 Then stamped them onto silver washi tape......

I then added the heart stamped in between the words and dried with my heat gun...


I stuck the washi down on the bottom strip and added my title with black alpha stickers.  I also added enamel dots where I had sprayed earlier....

I hope my layout provided some inspiration :)
Happy Scrapping

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise! I hope you're having a great day! I just love all the scrap booking pages you've created and the fantastic details and techniques you use.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...