Tuesday 8 October 2013

Imagine - Simple Stories Vintage Bliss for Scottie Crafts

I think I am in love, with a new paper collection that is.  Vintage Bliss is so lovely and the colours are stunning.  I am really loving creating layouts with this line.  I have designed a very girly one this week to share using lots of bits and pieces from the shop......

I made my photo sepia in PSE9 before I printed as the colours in the photo would have clashed with the papers.

I then cut out the elements I wanted to use from Vintage Bliss Quotes, Bingo and Journal papers and mated them with white cardstock.  I also cut my background paper Big Smile so that it could also be matted onto white cardstock.   I then moved them around until I was happy with the placement.


I circled the numbers that were the photo date on the bingo card, lucky for me they were in one corner ;)  I added a wooden flourish bird by Kaisercraft which I have painted with Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Picket Fence .  I added some gorgeous Prima mini roses in Spring.

I went around the photo with a length of matching bakers twine  and tied a bow to join the ends.  i then added a flair badge in the corner

Thanks loads for joining me today and I hope my layout inspires your creativity.
Happy scrapping :)

6 comments:

  1. love your layout. I am a fan of sepia.

    My son has a colouring competition for farm kids if yours are interested. Have a look at his site www.farmme.co.nz He has just added a childrens section as he gives alot of his effects back to the community. He is based in Waotu, Putaruru. thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page! I like those papers and all the little bits you've added. That sentiment is just the best and so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous papers and a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Love the bingo card in the back and all of your pretty embellies! Have a wonderful weekend! BCU

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the colours and all the extra embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...