Tuesday 27 August 2013

Quick and Easy Blast Off! Cards for Scottie Crafts.


I have a post today about how to whip up 2 cards in a hurry, very handy when you actually only need one card and you can put one aside for next time you have a card emergency.

I started with a sheet of 12x12 Coredinations Cardstock in Valentine and 2 peices of Pattered paper from the Kaisercraft Blast Off! Collection Milky Way & Gravity


I cut 2 panels from the milky way paper measuring 9.5cm x 14.5cm.....



I cut my 12x12 cardstock into 2 A5 peices and kept my offcuts aside




I folded my A5 pieces in half to make 2 standard sized cardbases....

I then adhered my Milky Way panels to the front of the card bases.....


next I cut 2 of the 3x4 panels from the gravity paper.....


 I matted them with the offcuts from my 12x12 cardstock that I put aside earlier and punched a border on the large side with a border punch and cut the panels to size....

 I then adhered the border to the fold side of the card.....

 I then embellished the borders on each card using gemstwinebuttons and washitape

I then stuck my panels down to front of the cards..... 

I added a diecut from the Blast Off!  Collectables pack to one of the cards and they are all finished.....

Thanks so much for popping by the blog today and I hope I inspired you to make some quick cards of your own.

6 comments:

  1. Two very cute little boy cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are super cute.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    P.S. BCU

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are sooooo cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I adore making little boy cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are very cute. I do similar stuff using fabric instead of pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good idea to make 2 at once. I never do that and if I did, I might have a card ready when I need it. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...