Wednesday 31 July 2013

Catching Up on some Project Life

I have been keeping myself occupied at night lately catching up on some long overdue PLing.
Here are the spreads I have finished.....

This one is my last from December I needed to complete, I am pretty relieved now it is finished.  I used some making memories papers I had from a few Christmases ago and also some older K&Co embellies.




Here is my final spread from February, about the potato in a bucket competition Andrew got conned into PAYING to enter ;) The kids enjoyed though and we are going to get our potato in much earlier this year.
And now onto the start of my March spreads.  I am so far behind it is a bit ridiculous really, thank goodness I do monthly and not weekly or I would be totally stuffed.



And that is it for now, although I am playing catch up at a rapid rate so I will have some more to share soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I need a DIY washi holder too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great PL pages. I especially love the colors on the last one. Your kids are growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete