Friday 7 June 2013

Two Layouts to Share.....

I have been asked to join the team at Creative Craft Cottage and so far I have made 2 layouts, one was for the previous challenge which was Mothers Day and the second was for the current challenge which is Autumn. Both the pages have pretty much the same layout style.  I find this really quick and easy to add my papers and embellies.   You can still join our Autumn challenge over on the Creative Cottage Blog.

Here is my layout for the Autumn Challenge.......


I used mostly my Studio Calico Front Row kit for this page along with some cool washi tape from Lowri at PAPERVINE, she has an awesome selection of twines, tape and embellishments.  I used a selection of printable digital elements from Studio Calico in the top corner of the photos.  I took the photos on our way back home after the boys got off the school bus one afternoon last week.


Her is my page for the Mothers Day theme challenge.....



This was made with a different SC kit but I can't remember the name of it.  This is me and #4 when he was MUCH littler than he is now and his hair was still straight :)

Thanks loads for dropping by, have an excellent day.

11 comments:

  1. These are great Lou, you've made me want to get out the photos and scrap again, not sure when I'll ever find time though lol! Loving the Washi tape!.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts. The autumn one is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice- love the pic of the baby! The first page- the colors in the pics are awesome- love the scene with the kids running away- beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts and your pictures are so beautiful too! I wish I could take pictures like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both layouts are fabulous. Love the colors and papers you chose and your pictures are just stunning! Looks like you had beautiful subjects to pose for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are just gorgeous, love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet pair of pages. You make me wish I did more scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. both layouts are beautiful... loving your photos...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts!! The pictures are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. <3 Studio Calico....love both of these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are terrific. Love the embellishments on the top one. Love the way you framed the photo in the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...