Monday 18 March 2013

A Little Will Layout

What's with the title???? The layout is defo my usual 12x12 but the photo is of Zippy when he was just a little bubby, not the big nearly 1.5 year of he is now ;)  This is a photo I took of his cute gummy smile, now he is all toothy and laughs like Rumplestitskin  off Once Upon a Time, although it is much cuter on Zip than Robert Carlisle.

I am over Studio Calico Sock Hop now having killed the kit YAY! and I decided to put the December kit away after making this layout as I loved the embellishments that came in it but just wasn't feeling it.  I am going to see how I feel about the March kit at reveal and if I get any add ons and if it arrives and I feel ho hum I may cancel although I am struggling to find a kit club to replace SC with.

Here is my layout..........

Please excuse the random bit of pink whatever next the the title, not sure where it came from but it is NOT part of the layout.  I got the general layout of the papers and photo from Tracey over at Mercy Tiara  I really love her style.

So, yep there you have it.  Thanks for dropping by.

7 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! I like the title, it is hard coming up with them. LOL at the scrap of pink! Bet you didn't notice it until you uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page and his smile is just contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cute layout.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise, what a gorgeous scrapbook page, I love your cheeky imp his smile is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so cute!! I love that little "noted" arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pic of a sweet guy. I like your layering of paper and the cluster of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...