Wednesday 13 February 2013

Digital Tuesday Challenge - Up & Away

This week over at DTC we would like to see things about flying, the sky etc.  Our sponsor this week is Buggaboo and I have used an image from them.  I am gutted because every time I use my distress markers I forget that I can't use them on printed images only stamped ones grrrrrrrrrrrr.  So this turned out looking a bit too grungy for my liking.....



I really like the papers and the background though which is papers from the pink & blue MME Lost & Found collections.  I dyed the lace using distress stain in weathered wood and the clouds were cut using memory box die puffy clouds.  I pierced the edges of all the layers with a paper reamer and then used a white gel pen to "join the dots" ;)

Thanks for visiting.


5 comments:

  1. Wow, I have never even heard of a paper reamer *so much to learn* I love the sewn effect you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is super cute Louise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that it didn't turn out to your liking, but it is absolutely wonderful! Love the wonderful scene and all the clouds and faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Your fake stitching looks real! I really like how the distressing looks with the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is amazing - love it!

    ReplyDelete