Saturday 20 October 2012

Blitzy Bargains!!!!!!!!

I have been having some great luck scoring some AWESOME specials on scrapbooking and cardmaking stuff at Blitzy.  It is a runout shop basically so they have lots of end of lines and overuns of fabby products.  For example a few weeks ago they had tattered angels products at ridiculously cheap prices, and I scored myself the complete set of Tim Holtz distress Markers dirt cheap.

Follow this link and get hooked up, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday new products are added so be observant and quick so you don't miss out.......

http://blitsy.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/56797/

4 comments:

  1. Way to go... I always have a bit of swagger when I make a good cardmaking score too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE my distress markers!! Congrats on getting them for a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info, will be checking it out. Woohoo to you for getting a great deal!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...