Thursday 21 June 2012

SGC - Oh Baby Baby

This fortnight at SOUTHERN GIRLS CHALLENGE we would like to see baby projects in the spotlight.  The DT Lovelies have come up with some super awesome examples so make sure and head over and check them out.

Here is mine............

The image is from SATURATED CANARY, I have used papers from KaiserCrafts Charlotte's Dream Collection, liquid pearls, lace, bakerstwine, diamond stickles all from ARTFULL CRAFTS

Here is a close up of the colouring with my prisma pencils........


And finally a shot of the inside of the card.......



Thanks loads for coming to visit and make sure and leave a comment so i come and return the favor :)

10 comments:

  1. Louise, what a fabulous card you've created... love it! Those SC images are my favourite and you've done this one proud. Great colouring and a super good layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou this is so gorgeous! Love this adorable image and the beautiful tones you have used. What a stunning layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so cute!! Love the fabulous coloring on it! And how funny that she's carrying that ice cream and pickle cone. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness,check out the colouring of her hair!!!!!
    Fabaroonie Lou! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring with those Prismas! Such a cute, cute, card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! She is so pretty and your coloring and shading of her is GREAT. I love her hair! I also love how you did the inside of the card (I never think to do that!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image, with so many cute details around it. Love the decoration on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness this is gorgeous! Your colors are wonderful! I love the image- the Sat. Canary images are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...