Saturday 7 April 2012

Part of the process layout

I have a layout to share with you today  This layout is about my son Angus finishing Kindy and celebrating his graduation.  All the children have a special party when they are going to school and Angus had his earlier this week as next term he starts at school.
I have called the layout "Part of the Process" as his kindy teacher Sam was a little upset about Angus finishing as she is pregnant and those lovely pregnancy hormones are rushing around, as they do. She told Angus she would miss him and was a little sad about him leaving Kindy, Angus kindly patted her on the arm and said "It's Ok Sam, it's just part of the process". I am sure she was cheered up considerably by that!lol.
So here is my layout..........



I have used papers from "Celebrate Collection" by Authentique, Black cardstock, White Cardstock, Authentique Stickers, AC Thickers letters and a piece of shaped white cardstock that I have had for ages. I also used a corner rounder.


Here is a close up of the journalling. 

Hope you all have a lovely Easter and remember to give a little thanks to Jesus because if it wasn't for Jesus, we wouldn't be having a break. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Lou, what a beautiful layout, love the papers you've used and the way you've done your journaling, captured the moment perfectly. I have to tell you though that it might not just be the hormones though I'm sure they helped! I work in a pre-school,we get so attached, your babies become our babies and when they leave in July we all cry, it's hard not to. Happy Easter to you and yours,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice boyish feel to this page. I think the paper people are a great too, make me think of school! Why must our babies grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...