Wednesday 25 January 2012

A Little behind with my Scrapbooking

As you can tell from the date on this layout, I have some catching up to do.  I really love this photo of my boys, they were VERY excited that Christmas, not just about Santa, also because they were waiting for their new baby sister to arrive.  Both boys had been very good at keeping it a secret that we were going to get a little girl and when this photo was taken we were waiting very patiently as Jodie was due to arrive. Until recently this photo was framed on my wall but I have made a framed photo collection thing on our lounge room wall and needed the frame for another photo.  I didn't want this photo getting wrecked so I thought I had better get it on a layout.

2 comments:

  1. Great scrap book page and a precious photo! Very cute little boys you have. Love that Christmas tree DP in the background too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout and wonderful photo. Your boys are so cute and have such fabulous smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...