Thursday 3 November 2011

Southern Girls Challenge - Can You Feel The Music??????

This time the challenge over at Southern Girls Challenges is to create a project inspired by music or a song.  Jodie loves dancing and whenever she starts dancing I think of the Men in Hats song "Dance if you want to", you should check out the literal version on You Tube it is hysterical! I haven't laughed as hard in ages.  So anyway I have completely digressed.... we have 3 fabulous sponsors, sassy studio designs, Joanna Sheen and Meljens, the girls that have made cards have used images provided by our wonderful sponsors to make sure and stop by the challenge blog to check them out.

3 comments:

  1. The original film clip is still a fav of our kids, so very bizarre!! Jodie is such a cutie and obviously a great little dancer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful lay-out and your model Jodie is adorable!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab layout Louise! She is such a sweetie!! Gorgeous papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...