Wednesday 10 August 2011

The Paper Shelter - Stitching (faux or real)

YAY!!!!! My first card as part of the Design Team for The Paper Shelter, I am so stoked! Anyone that has been a regular visitor to my blog over the past year or so will know that I am a huge fan of TPS images and Digi papers and use them ALOT! So to get the nod for the DT is a total dream come true.

This weeks challenge is STITCHING and it matters not if you would like to use the real thing or your reamer, as long as we can see stitching of some description we will be happy as. I have used the fake type, very easy with my stitching guide, although I need to practice corners by the looks of this card. The image I have used is "Love Cats" and is available along with the cute papers (Enchanting Dancing) in the SHOP.

Hope you will come along and join us and remember if you use a The Paper Shelter image on your card you could win a $15.00 gift Voucher from TPS..... AWESOME!

I am also entering this card in the following Challenges.......


Cupcake Crafts - Stitching

Paper Creations Ink -- Stitching

Sparkles Forum Challenge _ One For The Girls

11 comments:

  1. Very sweet! The stitching is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card love the colours
    welcome to the team x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Louise, I love the colours & all the details :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Louise! Lovely image, beautiful colours and the stitching looks fab! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Lou,Love the layout and the image is so cute. Check out that new badge in your side bar too,what a pretty DT badge the Paer Shelter have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at SFC this time hope you will join us again, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Louise... Long time since we have chatted... How are you? I love your card and your coloring is wonderful, as usual! All your added goodies are perfect! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Louise, your card is so adorable, I love it! Isn't it great to be part of such a wonderful team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work, I love your stitching elements. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the stitching! Thanks for taking part in the SFC xx

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...