Sunday 28 August 2011

Just for fun with Pollycraft



I made this card just for fun because I wanted to have another play with my new prismacolor pencils and I thought I would use this cute image from Pollycraft. I used  odorless mineral spirits to blend the colours on this image and the sky is done with BG10 & N0 copics.  The papers are some Pebbles ones I had in my collection and the sentiment is from a Hero Arts set.  The buttons and twine are both from my stash and I don't know the brands.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.....

2 Sisters Challenge - Boys & Their Toys
Creations By Gill M - Things that Fly
Elephantastic - Add Some Layers
Paper Cutz Challenge - Wish Upon A Star
Wags n Whiskers - Outdoor Fun


Thanks for dropping by.......



9 comments:

  1. What a sweet creation Louise. Thank you so much for sharing with us at SFTW and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The diagonal paper is so perfect with the kite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image Louise, love the papers and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so absolutely adorable.
    I am your newest follower... Would love if you would stop by my blog.
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card! Love all the colours and such a gorgeous image! Thanks for joining in at Ellephantastic. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image, love the colors & layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so cute and cuddly! I love the colours thank you for playing along with us at Ellephantastic
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Louise

    What a really sweet card that you have entered into CreationsbyGill, kites are so memorable to childhood. just a little reminder that you need to be a follower of Gills Blog and
    thanks for entering

    Pamela CBGM Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card the clouds look fab x
    Thanks for joining in with us at stampin' for the weekend x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...