Monday 1 August 2011

Emerald Faerie Garden - Lace Challenge

Time for another challenge at Emerald Faerie Garden and this fortnight we challenge you to use lace on your card. The image I used is the digi version of "Kenz & Tilly" and cropped so I just got the top then resized, turned out pretty cute I think. That is the joy of digi images I guess, being able to manipulate them to what you need. The papers are again Digi ones and again from The Paper Shelter, this time "Pepe L'Souris in Love" I love the pinks in this set. The sentiment is an Emerald Faeries one, from the Flourish Sentiments set


The flowers are a mix from Wild Orchid and Debs and the organza ribbon is old SU stuff. The gorgeous lace is from Spotlight. I am quite excited as now I am over the bout of Pneumonia I had and the boys are back to School and Kindy Mum and I are off to Palmerston North next week shopping, first stop Spotlight!!!! YAY!!! I see they also have cardstock on special for .80c a sheet so I will be stocking up on that too, plus lace, ribbon, papers, glitter, pearls, thickers etc..... I can't wait! I am also going to go to Noel Leeming and get Photoshop Elements 7 for my laptop since the dork that fixed the harddrive deleted EVERYTHING and then told me it was up to me to replace the programmes, gah they came on the fricken computer. DICKHEAD!!!!! So yeah PSE7 plus Office 2010 should put quite the hole in my (read Andrew's) bank balance. Then off to get a few things for baby no#4 after all we all deserve new stuff and it can't live in handme downs ALL the time.


I am thinking of dyeing some of Jodie's merino baby stuff that we got her as the colour has faded and I would like to spruce it up a little, if anyone has any suggestions on the best way to do this I would appreciate any help.




Well I guess that is a wrap, what a hugely longwinded post this was. Have a great day and don't forget to go see what the rest of the A Team on EFG have up with.........

1 comment:

  1. Love your work. have followed you to your new blog. hope all goes well xx

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...